Friday, November 16

There's A Lobster In My Lunchbox!

Hi there! Yes, it's been forever and two days since I've posted, but I'm still alive! You know how life is...one day you're a young mom up to your elbows in diapers, and you turn around and that same little pampered one is in college! All's well here. Husband and I are coming up on 15 years together and contemplating having a little ceremony this coming April to celebrate.

I'm actually posting to help a very good friend of mine who's written a delightfully FUN book called "There's A Lobster In My Lunchbox!" An award-winning collection of poems for children that see the world from a different angle, this book is loaded with hours of smiles & giggles!
She's published several books in the past, but this time she's using Kickstarter.com - a very cool site that helps people network and promote their creativity!
Please take a moment to visit this link and share it as well if you can!!
Kickstarter.com - Sherry Baldwin
Hope everyone out there in BlogLand is doing wonderfully!

Love & hugs, Michele

2 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

I have been wondering where you were. Thank God for Facebook. I hope you get back into this blogging thing a little more. I love the way you write.

Team Chastain said...

I plan to blog more over the winter...I have so many stories to tell still, all jumbled up there in my head! LOL -- Love you, Karen!!