Sunday, November 18

121 Days Until Spring...

What does a summer girl do in the winter? I'm the weirdo you see wearing a sweater when it goes below 70 degrees. It doesn't matter how much I workout, or move around...I don't tolerate cold (or even chilly) weather well. You might be thinking, "Michele, you live in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina! It's not really COLD there!" And to some you might sound right...but considering the average high temps for this time of year are 66 but it's been closer to 56, I'm throwing a hissy fit - and even THAT'S not heating me up! BooHoo! So, my friends (and my sister) -- teach me. Teach me how to appreciate the hideousness of a bleak gray sky, the sharp bite of cold on my tender flesh, the bone-chilling drizzle of a cold day driving rain. I'm a sponge (a sponge that prefers to be in warm water) but nonetheless, a sponge, ready to soak up your wisdom. Love & Hugs to all! ♥ Michele

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to thank you for this good read!! I absolutely enjoyed every bit of it.
I have you book marked to check out new things you post…

my blog post sexy games

Anonymous said...

Yogurt and pickles can be fermented due to the fact they're carbohydrates. That would not be attainable if they were oils.

Feel free to surf to my web blog :: healthy cooking for kids curriculum