Tuesday, April 19

Random & Nonsensical Favorites


Drink: Diet Coke (I know, it's bad for me...but at least I was honest! LOL)

Appetizer: Stuffed Mushrooms, or Hummus

Web browser: Firefox!

Mascara: Maybelline Lash Discovery Waterproof

Book: The Bible (for overall favorite) and probably The "Count of Monte Cristo", or "To Kill a Mockingbird" for a classic, then for more modern writing, I'd say "A Confederacy of Dunces" -- this is always difficult for me because I'm a voracious reader...so how can I pick just a few?

Favorite old movie: "Brigadoon"...followed by "Singing in the Rain"...I was in love with Gene Kelly as a young girl. ♥

City attraction: Like, in my own city I guess...the beach...the water.

Cheese: White cheddar, and seriously, cheese should not be cold -- but room temp to truly enjoy it. :)

80s movie: Princess Bride -- hands down!!

Time waster: Sitting on the beach just "chill-laxing" '

Moment of the day: When my hubby gives me one-on-one undivided attention time. :)

Solution to depression: More gym.

Family member: It's a tie between my son and my hubby, followed closely by my sissy!!

Emergency meal: When I'm super tired and not in the mood for much chaos in the kitchen, bacon and eggs.

Favorite restaurant: Anywhere with good buffalo wings...nothing fancy.

Hoodie: It's pink...nothing special, but super comfy.

Bottled water: Water is water as long as it's clean (but I have tasted some well water that made me gag.)

Chore: Laundry...crazy, huh? LOL But I like making sure it's all washed, folded, and put away...and I love pulling down a fresh towel and smelling that fresh, clean smell.

2 comments:

Yenta Mary said...

Oh, I adore the old MGM musicals like "Brigadoon" and "An American in Paris"!!! Gene Kelly ... swoon!

WheelchairDecor said...

Singing in the Rain, Brigadoon, and Princess Bride are all on my favorite list too!
Gene Kelly produced or directed Hello Dolly, I think that's why I like it so much too!

Happy Easter weekend...
Becky Jane