Thursday, January 20

BWN - Business Women's Network


I want to give a big, heartfelt THANK YOU to the women (and a few men) of the Business Women's Network of Howard County. Many of you know I grew up in Maryland, so it was a pleasure for me to travel back home and speak at a Networking/2011 Kick-off gathering for them. What a lovely group all around. I was treated wonderfully throughout the process, and even afterward I've heard from a few members. I'd like to specifically thank the president of the BWN, Karen Pitsley of Transforming Architecture, and the Director of Programs, Kim Musser, of State Farm, and Joyce Rhine of Homewood Suites Hilton in Columbia, MD.
It was so refreshing to stay in a hotel that was truly wheelchair accessible. A big GOLD STAR for them!

I love the energy that happens when you get a bunch of kind-hearted, strong, and determined women in a room together!
I know I don't live in Maryland anymore, but I hope I am invited back to visit them again!
Hugs all around!

1 comment:

Karen Pitsley, AIA said...

Michele,

Much thanks to you! Your presentation was inspirational and entertaining. You are welcome at BWN anytime!

Warm regards,

Karen Pitsley, AIA
President, Business Women's Network of Howard County