Tuesday, March 8

~Day 5 of Challenge~



Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.

Now, this is certainly not my most favorite memory, but I have so many that could qualify as such - like the birth of my son, marrying my best friend, etc...so I went with one of my favorite lighthearted memories. This is a photograph I took of the band "Blue October" at the House of Blues here in North Myrtle Beach, SC.
Blue October is my very favorite band, and they always put on such an amazing show.
Here's my favorite song from them. The lyrics in this song are great, and I especially like these few lines:
"I need a fresh start on the roller coaster made for coasting-
It's time to wake up, time to make up,
Time to shake these memories.
It's time to leave the past in the past
And lace up a new set of shoestrings..."

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not sure that I had ever heard of this band until today!! Thanks for sharing!!

Yenta Mary said...

As always, you've given me just what I need precisely when I need it -- I love those lyrics!!! I will take them -- and your smile -- with me today ... :)

Karen Mortensen said...

What a fun memory.

Unknown said...

PS I have an award for you on today's blog post! Happy Wednesday!