Friday, March 4
A Borrowed 30 Day Challenge
My beautiful friend, Rona, had this awesome looking challenge up on her facebook wall, and I thought it would be neat to give it a shot myself. If nothing else, it would force me to devote at least a few minutes to my blog, daily, for one month.
Here's the challenge in overview, it's basically 30 days of posting photographs, but not just randomly, with specific purposes/thoughts/prompts, etc... associated with them. Not only does it seem like it will be fun, but also insightful...so without further ado, my 1st entry will follow the 30 day list...
30 day challenge:
Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.
Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
Day 04 - A picture of your night.
Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.
Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.
Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item.
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.
Day 12 - A picture of something you love.
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day 19 - A picture of you when you were little.
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.
Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.
Day 25 - A picture of your day.
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss
1. I was 12, almost 13 in this photo.
2. Growing up I was asked a lot if I was Italian.
3. That I know of, I have not a single ounce of Italian heritage.
4. My background is German/Jewish on my dad's side, and my mom's family has been in the American South for many generations.
5. I was a straight "A" student until my mom left about the time this photo was taken. I almost immediately plummeted to straight "F's" -- hey, at least I was consistent! LOL
6. My favorite food going back as far as I can remember, has been donuts. I allow myself to eat them no more than twice in one year, because of insulin resistance troubles. (Did you know that 1 Blueberry Crumb Donut from Dunkin' has 84 carbs?!?!?)
7. I eat a mostly paleo diet.
8. Despite the fact that my diet consists of mostly meat, my cholesterol level stays about 115 TOTAL.
9. I'm shy, but no one seems to believe me! LOL
10. I have 2 modes: ON & OFF
11. My favorite flowers are Gerbera Daisies and Hydrangea.
12. My favorite tree is the Weeping Willow.
13. I'm fascinated by lizards, snakes, frogs, mice and rats. I think they're cute.
14. I feel naked without my gold hoops in my ears, and have been known to turn around to go home and get them if I forget to put them in.
15. My husband and I really are best friends...no one in my entire life has ever been kinder to me, so consistently - so unconditionally. I am truly blessed to have him as my other half.
Posted by Team Chastain at 6:05 AM