Friday, January 7
Fill in the Blank Friday!
Picked up this cute idea from Lauren at "The Little Things We Do"
1. Winter is...my least favorite season. I feel kind of bad saying that because I know God is the Creator of all things, even yucky winter, so I should try harder to appreciate the beauty in it, but I would rather sweat like a pig in 100 degree heat than ever be cold. ***Yep...I realize pigs don't actually sweat like we humans do...but I've been using that phrase so long, it's difficult to let it go. Hahaha!
2. Summer is...my absolute favorite time of the year! I LOVE being able to go outside, even after midnight, in shorts and no shoes. I love the sounds of summer...from the frogs, to the laughter of people on the beach to the sounds of music and arcade games...living at the beach in the summertime is so awakening! I think it makes us all feel a little younger.
3. If it were summer instead of winter right now I'd...be outside, most likely. Maybe strolling along at Broadway at the Beach, or the new boardwalk...or maybe just sitting in the sunroom with the hubby and dogs.
4. My favorite thing to do in winter is...desperately pray to God to give me strength to endure the cold and not wish time away.
5. My favorite thing to do in summer is...so much! Sitting on a pier, going out for a boat ride, swimming, people watching...
6. The ideal outfit for a sunny summer day is...shorts, a light tee, Teva's.
7. The ideal outfit for a frigid winter day is...layers, UGGS... ugh.
Posted by Team Chastain at 8:17 PM